Strong, versatile, lightweight and forceful, this 20-Volt cordless hammer drill fits into tight spaces and delivers up to 2000 RPM from a powerful 535 UWO motor. Enjoy huge savings with this bundle that includes two 20-Volt lithium-ion batteries (4Ah), charger and carrying case. Weighing just 5.2 lbs. DEWALT gives you the ability to deftly handle this tool for a variety of drilling and driving jobs with 3 speed options and 22 clutch settings for optimal torque. Bit changes on this lithium-ion device are easily facilitated with a 1/2 in. keyless metal ratcheting chuck.
- Includes: one 20-Volt 1/2 in. hammer drill, one 20-Volt lithium-ion charger, two 20-Volt XR lithium-ion batteries (4Ah), (1) side handle and (1) carrying case
- All-metal transmission has 3 speed/impact settings: 1. 0-575 RPM, 0-9775 BPM; 2. 0-1350 RPM, 0-22,950 BPM; 3. 0-2000 RPM, 0-34,000 BPM
- Lateral handle can be clamped in to any 360 position
- Batteries have built-in fuel gauge
- 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract
- LED light with 20-second delay after trigger release
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. metal ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.