The DEWALT 20-Volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit includes a powerful, variable-speed drill/driver that provides up to 2000 RPM and a handy impact driver that delivers up to 2800 RPM and 1400 in./lbs. of maximum torque. These compact and lightweight tools come supplied with two 20-Volt, 1.5 Ah lithium-ion batteries and a charger that replenishes them in as little as 30-minutes. Belt clips allow easy portability around the job site.
- Includes: compact drill/driver, impact driver, carrying case, 2 compact batteries and charger
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck provides great bit-gripping strength
- DCF885 1/4 in. impact driver: provides up to 2800 RPM and 1400 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- 3 LED with a 20-second delay provide visibility without shadows
- 1-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 20-Volt, 1.5 Ah lithium-ion batteries charge in as little as 30-minutes (2 batteries and charger included)
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DCB200, DCB201) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119)
- DCD780 1/2 in. drill/driver: 2-speed transmission delivers 0 RPM-600 RPM or 0 RPM-2000 RPM for small to medium fastening and drilling applications
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
3 Year Limited Warranty 1 Year Free Service Contract 90 Day Money Back Guarantee