The DEWALT DCK299D1T1 20-Volt MAX FLEXVOLT Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit features FLEXVOLT technology. FLEXVOLT is the world’s first power tool battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The DEWALT DCK299D1T1 is a versatile power tool combo kit that is ideal for most drilling, hammering, and fastening applications.
- Contractor bag included for easy portability
- Batteries included in this power tool combo kit: 1 FLEXVOLT 60-Volt MAX 6 Ah, one 20-Volt MAX 2.0 Ah Lithium Ion battery, the FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with DEWALT 20-Volt MAX tools so you get up to 4X the runtime, (with FLEXVOLT 60-Volt MAX battery when used with DEWALT 20-Volt MAX tools)
- The cordless impact wrench has 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime versus brushed impact wrenches
- DEWALT built-high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- (DCF887) brushless 20-Volt MAX XR 1/4 in. 3-speed impact driver provides 1,825 in./lbs. of maximum torque (240/1500/1825) at a fast 0-1000/0-2800/0-3, 250 RPM speed and 0-3,800 impacts per minute, this driver also features a compact size (5.3 in. front-to-back length) and lightweight (3.4 lbs.) design
- Impact driver (DCF887) features 3 LED lights with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- (DCB118) 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX fan-cooled rapid charger will charge both 60 max and 20-Volt MAX battery platforms
- DCF887: 3250 maximum RPM
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov – Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.