The DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw has a powerful 5150 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. The high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides job site durability for prolonged cut accuracy. It has a rubber over-molded comfort grip that delivers optimal balance, control and user comfort. 50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive angled cuts to tackle a multitude of tasks. A 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade is included for cutting 2 times the material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge.
- Powerful 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- Magnesium shoe stands up to the rigors of abusive working conditions to provide accurate cuts over the long haul
- 0 degree to 50 degree bevel capacity allows aggressive angled cuts
- Depth of cut at 45 degree : 1-5/8 in.
- Depth of cut at 90 degree : 2-1/8 in.
- Includes 6-1/2 in. fast wood-cutting 18-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Protected by a 3-year limited DEWALT warranty and a 1-year free service contract
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
3 year limited warranty/90 day money back guarantee/1 year free service contract