The DEWALT DWE6411K 1/4 Sheet sander combines many end-user driven features and benefits. We have reduced the overall height of the unit, while keeping a powerful motor. We have also been able to reduce the vibration and wobble for improved comfort when sanding. The new paper clamp system was created after feedback and frustration that users had with the current wire form system. The new system works with a front button and a paper tension system with the back paper clamps.
- 2.3 Amp motor sands at 14,000 OPM
- Rubber over mold texture will provide a smooth and comfortable control while sanding
- Improved paper clamp features for better paper retention
- Locking dust-port system that allows the user to lock vacuum hose up with the sander
- Reduced overall height of the sander to get the user closer to their work
- Foam pad for flatter sanding plane
- Separate counterweight for reduced vibration
- Rubber dust boot over the switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov – Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
3 year limited warranty
1 year free service
90 day money back guarantee
There are no reviews yet.