The DEWALT DWE402 angle grinder features an 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor that provides excellent power to weight/size ratio. This grinder is designed with DEWALT Dust Ejection System that increases durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool. Oversized brushes provide longer brush life.
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- 1-touch guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Quick-change wheel release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Top mounted and protected spindle lock button maximizes depth of cut without compromising durability
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Uniquely small gripping surface in this power class allows for the best comfort available in this class
- Newly designed side handle provides excellent ergonomics
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
3 Year Limited Warranty; 1 Year Warranty; 90 Day Money Back Guarantee