DEWALT 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base/Plunge Router Combo Kit has the power to rout and smooth the toughest hardwoods. The micro-fine depth adjustment ring allows for precise adjustments in 1/64 in. increments. The tool-free, steel motor cam lock and quick-release motor latches make bit and base changes fast and easy when you need to switch tasks.
- Includes motor pack, fixed base, plunge base, 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. collets, 2 wrenches, sub-base concentricity gauge, vacuum adaptor and case
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor can tackle the toughest hardwoods
- Precision-machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Clear, Lexan sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and nickel-plated motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Rubber overmold handles and low center of gravity design for comfort, balance and control
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Backed by DEWALT's 90-day money-back guarantee, full 1-year service contract and 3-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
3 Year Limited Warranty