The DAP Weldwood 3 fl. oz. Original Contact Cement is a multi-purpose neoprene rubber adhesive that forms an instant, high-strength bond on a variety of surfaces. This adhesive resists the effects of heat, water, weather, grease, oil and household chemicals. Fast-drying formula dries in 15-20 minutes.
- Bonds with wood, metal, glass, plastic and other common materials
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Forms strong bonds on contact to eliminate the need for clamps, temporary fasteners and long set times
- Excellent water resistance
- Multi-purpose glue
- Sets fast, pulls substrates together
- Sets in 30 min
- High strength bond
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SDS Specification Use Care Instructions
Warranty Information: If you are not satisfied with this product's performance when used as directed, return used container and sales receipt to DAP Inc., Technical Customer Service, 2400 Boston Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224 for product replacement or sales price refund. DAP will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.