DAP Weldwood 128 fl. oz. Original Contact Cement forms an instant. High-strength bond on a variety of surfaces. This extremely versatile cement offers hundreds of uses indoors or out. Ideal for most projects and substrates, including plastic laminate, wood and plastic veneers, metal, wood, leather, linoleum, tile, rubber and cork.
- High strength and initial grab; bonds on contact
- Premium quality, brush-grade
- Offers excellent water resistance
- Resists the effects of heat, weather, grease, oil and household chemicals
- Meets the stringent requirements of the professional user
- Fast-drying formula dries in 15-20 minutes
- Neoprene-based rubber adhesive
- Exceeds industry performance requirements
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.ADVERTENCIA: Cncer y Dao Reproductivo - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Warranty Information: If you are not satisfied with this products performance when used as directed, return used container and sales receipt to DAP Inc., Technical Customer Service, 2400 Boston Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224 for product replacement or sales price refund. DAP will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.