OmniGrip Adhesive is a flexible, lightweight, high-polymer adhesive for tile and stone installation. Designed to resist intermittent water exposure and has 33% less shrinkage than traditional adhesives, as well as sag resistance. Ideal for small format for ceramic, mosaic, quarry, pavers, gauged slate, porcelain and gauged stone tile installations on walls, floors or countertops. Recommended for tile up to 12 in. (30.5 cm) on any side. Can be used with tile up to 15 in. (38.1 cm) on any side but dry time significantly increases. For tile with any side greater than 15 in. (38.1 cm) CUSTOM recommends using a polymer modified cement mortar specifically for large format tile.
- High flexibility and bond strength
- Sag and slip resistant – immediately holds wall tiles in place
- Ideal for small format tile
- Great for tub surrounds or shower walls
- Flexible for increased crack resistance