When you need a professional-grade security solution, this flood light delivers 9000 Lumens of glare-free 4000K bright white light to illuminate barns, warehouses, loading bays and roads from dusk to dawn. This fixture has a watertight die-cast aluminum housing with a corrosion-resistant gray finish. Photocell sensors automatically turn the light on when it gets dark and off at daylight for more than 50,000 hours of maintenance-free use. Hardware for mounting the fixture to a wall or pole is included. The 75-Watt integrated LED uses 85% less energy than a 200-Watt metal halide bulb, saving you money on your annual utility bills well beyond Commercial Electric 5-year warranty.
- 9000 Lumens illuminate commercial spaces and dark rural settings
- 4000K CCT bright white glare-free light maximizes dusk to dawn security
- 75-Watt integrated LED uses 85% less energy than a 200-Watt metal halide bulb, saving you money on your annual energy bills
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate lens is glare-free, diffused, impact-resistant and reduces hot spots
- Includes hardware for both wall and pole mounting at 15 ft. to 30 ft. (pole mounting arm sold separately)
- 100% maintenance-free for more than 50,000 hours (equivalent to 23-year of life at 6-hour/day) of operation
- Uses a NEMA 120-Volt to 277-Volt twist-lock photocell; dual controls include manual ON/OFF switch and automatic dusk to dawn operation
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum housing is watertight and cULus listed for wet locations
- Meets rigorous DLC standards and qualifies for most utility energy rebates
- 5-year worry-free manufacturer warranty
5 Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.