Combine 1 super bright White LEDs and 1 Red LED and you get our PX20 Flashlight which is a great everyday light that keeps you prepared for either the need for bright illumination or reducing night blindness while reading maps in low light situations. In the White mode, the light utilizes the Coasts signature Bulls-Eye Spot Beam that offers bright, long-distance illumination. With Coasts commitment to quality, the PX20 Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LEDs are virtually unbreakable. The PX20 Flashlight is backed by Coasts lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Bulls-eye spot beam optic: hit your target with power always on point, the bulls-eye spot beam fixes a bright hot spot on the object, surrounded by a soft halo of transitional light to increase the total field of view
- Dual color (white and red): the right light for the moment the dual-color white and red beam combines an all-white utility beam for general use with a red, anti-glare beam that prevents night blinding while also offering a tool for emergency signaling
- Adjustable pocket clip: versatile clip allows for easy storage in a pocket or tool kit
- Multi-switch: easily select the light color you need Coast lights with the multi-mode option feature distinct buttons for each color of light, so that you can get the beam you want with a single press
- SPECS: 315 Lumens, 142 m (465 ft.) beam distance and 1.25-hour runtime, tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards
- Tough and reliable: backed by the Coast lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship IPX4 rated design for water resistance and durable body for 1 m drop protection
- Lifetime warranty: backed by the Coast lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Included accessories: 3 x AAA alkaline batteries, alkaline battery cartridge and pocket clip
COAST warranties its COAST knives, tools and COAST LED Flashlights/Headlamps to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor damage resulting from misuse or neglect.
There are no reviews yet.