There are penlights and then there is the HP3R Flashlight which is the brightest penlight on the market. With our Flex Charge Dual Power system, this light harnesses either lithium or alkaline power and using a micro USB, you can recharge the batteries in the light or quickly swap out to alkaline when needed. With high and low modes and the twist focus, this light is a supercharged penlight capable of anything. With Coasts commitment to quality, the HP3R Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The HP3R Flashlight is backed by Coasts lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Pure beam focusing optic: shift between a super wide flood beam or spot mode with transition halo at varying distances and brightness
- Twist focus system: twist the head of the light to move between a flood and a spot beam
- Dual power rechargeable: operates on rechargeable and alkaline batteries so you’re never without power, all batteries and accessories included
- Adjustable clip: versatile clip allows for easy storage in a pocket or tool kit
- Quick-cycle switch: control your light power with the push of a button, certain lights also have a momentary switch just partially depress the power button
- High and low light modes: easily cycle through high and low light modes using the lights power switch
- Specs: light output 245 Lumens (high), 26 Lumens (low), beam distance: 93 m (high), 31 m (low), runtime: 1.5-hours (high), 6-hours (low), tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards
- Tough and reliable: IPX4 rated design for water resistance and durable body for 1 m drop protection
- Lifetime warranty: backed by the Coast lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Included accessories: lithium polymer battery, 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, USB charging cord, AC adapter and DC adapters (included)
- Impact resistant
- Backed by lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.