If you work or play in an environment that puts constant stress on your equipment, then look no further than the Polysteel line of flashlights. The smallest size of the collection, the Polysteel 200 Flashlight is waterproof, drop proof and crush proof while possessing our Pure Beam Optics System with twist focus to make the light ultra-durable and ready to weather any storm. With a stainless steel core and a poly outer, we put this light to the test and it passed each 1 with style. With Coasts commitment to quality, the Polysteel 200 Flashlight is impact resistant, waterproof and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The Polysteel 200 Flashlight is backed by Coasts lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Pure focusing optic: pack 2 powerful beams into 1 and seamlessly transitionwith no halos or hot spotsbetween short and long-range viewing, Coasts patented focusing technology adapts to your needs, the ultra view flood beam delivers edge-to-edge clarity in a broad circle of light up and the bulls-eye spot beam sends a sharp ray of light at a distance with a transitional halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area
- Twist focus: dial in the shape of light you need for the situation, Coast’s Twist Focus system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight
- Waterproof: beam bright even in a downpour, Coast waterproof lights and headlamps keep shiningin full luminescent powereven after being submerged underwater for hours
- Drop proof: verified drop proof by ANSI FL1 drop testing from 3 m high for use in rugged, high-impact environments
- Crush proof feature combines a super-tough stainless steel core with a grip-textured poly-nylon exterior to build unimaginable strength into highly functional lights
- High, medium, low modes: control your light power with the push of a button, cycle between full light, medium light and low light options
- Specs: light output 320 Lumens (high), 30 Lumens (low), beam distance: 118 m (high), 37 m (low), runtime: 3.75-hours (high), 34-hours (low), tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards
- Tough and reliable: backed by the COAST lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, IPX8 rated design for water resistance and durable polymer body for 3-meter drop protection
- Lifetime warranty: backed by the Coast lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Include accessories: 3 x AAA alkaline batteries
There are no reviews yet.