CloroxPro Disinfecting Bio Stain and Odor Remover disinfects and removes the toughest odors and stains in 1 step. This bleach free stain and odor remover uses hydrogen peroxide technology to kill HIV, herpes, and flu virus in 30 seconds, kills hepatitis B and hepatitis C in 1-minute, and kills norovirus, E. coli, Salmonella and MRSA in 5-minutes. It meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Compliant with OSHA Bloodborne pathogens standard, Disinfecting Bio Stain and Odor Remover works on stains from blood, feces, vomit, sweat, saliva, and urine. This versatile disinfectant can be used to clean many different hard and soft surfaces such as walls, tile, grout, concrete, carpet, fabrics, upholstery, toilets, counter tops, mattresses, and it can even be used as a pre treatment for laundry. Ideal for hotels, care centers, schools, offices, restaurants and other commercial facilities. CloroxPro, where clean means everything. Packaging may vary.
- Disinfecting pull top: clean and disinfect with CloroxPRO disinfecting bio stain and odor remover, kills Norovirus, E. coli, Salmonella and Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), packaging may vary
- Kills gems: meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Bleach free cleaner: this bleach free cleaner effectively removes stains with the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide and stain lifting surfactants
- Stain remover: remove stains from blood, feces, vomit, sweat, saliva, and urine, clean and deodorize a variety of surfaces including walls, tile, gout, concrete, carpet, fabrics, upholstery and more
- Great for commercial use: from CLOROXPRO, this stain and odor remover is ideal for hotels, care centers, schools, offices, veterinary centers, restaurants, restrooms, athletic facilities and more
- Usage directions: this product may be used to pre clean or decontaminate critical or semi critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection, to refill: unscrew cap from empty bottle and pour contents directly into empty bottle, pour: unscrew cap on refill and pour contents directly into empty bottle, use: replace cap and use as you normally would, refill only with this product, disinfection hard, nonporous surfaces: spray 6 in. to 8 in. from surface until surface is thoroughly wet, allow this product to penetrate and remain wet for contact time listed on organism table, then wipe, for heavily soiled areas, a precleaning is required, rinse with potable water for food-contact surfaces, for all others, no rinsing is required, to disinfect food processing premises (floors, walls and storage areas): hold container 6 in. to 8 in. from the surface to be treated and spray area until it is covered with the solution, allow surface to remain wet for contact time listed on the label, for canine distemper, let stand for 10-minutes, wipe off with a clean cloth, mop or sponge and thoroughly rinse all surfaces in the area with potable water, heavily soiled areas must be precleaned before using this product, food products and packaging materials must be removed or carefully protected prior to using this product, to deodorize: spray until thoroughly wet, do npt satuarate, allow to air dry, for heavily soiled areas, a precleaning is required, to sanitize soft surfaces: spray 6 in. to 8 in. from surface, spray until fabric is wet, do not saturate, let stand for 3-minutes, allow to air dry, reapply as necessary, gross soil must be removed prior to sanitizing, for first time use on soft surfaces, spot test a small, inconspicuous area and check with manufacture care guide before use
- Caution statements: it is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling, keep out of reach of children, this product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high-level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that 1 is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream, or normally sterile areas of the body, or 2 contacts intact mucous membranes, but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body, environmental hazard: this pesticide is toxic to birds, fish and aquatic invertebrates, caution should be used when applying indoors, because pets may be at risk