The Zurn AquaSense Z6913 touchless sensor faucet series provides reliable cost-effective solutions for single hole setups. With a chrome-plated finish on heavy-duty cast brass, it is designed to uphold its polish in high usage commercial settings. The battery-powered Z6913-XL-CP8-MV’s infrared proximity sensor detects the user for precise hands-free operation. Its 1.5 gpm aerator and 30-second timeout feature improve water conservation and keep costs down. This series has a larger-than-average reach, extending to a height of 7 5/16 inches from the deck mount and stretching outward 4 3/4 inches to allow for more room inside the lavatory area. The Z6913-XL-CP8-MV features an 8-inch widespread cover plate to conceal any openings or holes and a mixing valve for concealed temperature control. AquaSense sensor faucets are a durable, water-efficient choice for new commercial and retrofit construction projects alike.
- Improves hygiene and sanitation by using hands-free sensor technology
- Water-efficient and vandal-proof 1.5 GPM aerator
- Quick installation, battery-powered faucet includes 4-AA batteries and mounting hardware
- Reduce water waste with convergence proximity sensor that detects precise user motion
- 8″ widespread cover plate covers a larger area, hiding any additional holes and leaving a clean, neat appearance
- Prevents excessive water usage with 30-second timeout feature
- ADA compliant and WaterSense labeled
- Complies with safe water drinking act
- Limited 3-year warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.