The 1-1/4″ NR3XLDU Pressure Reducing Valve with double union FNPT connection is ideal for residential applications that require frequent cleaning of sediment and debris. The stainless steel strainer screen catches debris without buildup to protect your plumbing system, while the cartridge design ensures easy repairs. The NR3XL features a corrosion-resistant, threaded bell construction for rapid access to internals, and lowers lifetime costs through its water-conserving design. Meeting code and jobsite requirements, this popular Pressure Reducing Valve is used for landscaping, residential single-family, multifamily, public entrances, and more.
- Heavy-duty quarter turn ceramic disc cartridge
- 4 in. vandal-resistant color coded wrist handle blades
- Low-lead compliant, chrome-plated cast brass body with integral shanks
- 3-year warranty
- Pressure compensating aerator included
- Lifetime warranty ceramic disc cartridges
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.