Our Reverse Osmosis (RO) system is perfect if you are concerned about specific contaminants in your municipal water like Arsenic V, Cysts, Fluoride, Lead and high total dissolved solids. The system filters out harmful chemicals and contaminants to deliver pure and refreshing high-quality drinking water straight from the kitchen. In addition, the system includes a carbon/mineral filter that adds back the essential minerals of calcium and magnesium to your drinking water, which are removed by the RO membrane.
- 6-stage filtration: sediment, prefilter, filter, membrane, polishing and mineral
- Can make 50 Gal. per day
- Certified to WQA to NSF/ANSI standards
- 3-colors of stylish faucet available: brushed nickel, chrome and oil-rubbed bronze
- Filters: arsenic v, chromium 6, chromium 3, barium, cadmium, copper, radium, selenium, turbidity, cysts, fluoride, lead and total dissolved solids
- Wastes 50% less water than standard RO
- Small enough to fit easily under your kitchen sink
- Easy change filters require no tools to replace
There are no reviews yet.