Compact Coreless 2-Ply Toilet Paper is specifically designed to increase capacity. Compact allows you to convert existing dispensers with the use of specially designed dispenser spindles. Green Seal Certified to GS-1 Standard. High capacity ECOLOGO coreless rolls decrease service intervals, reduce the risk of run out, have 95% less packaging waste, and require half the storage space as compared to GP standard bathroom tissue.
- High capacity: thousand 2-ply sheets of toilet paper per roll reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out
- Near 100% usage: no core allows for 100% toilet paper usage plus eliminates stub roll waste
- 95% less packaging: compared to GP PRO standard toilet paper by eliminating cardboard cores, inner wraps and other corrugated materials
- Options: choose from a variety of 4, 2 and single roll dispensing options to fit your facilities needs while enhancing patron’s perception of the facility
- Compact coreless toilet paper contains at least 25% post-consumer recycled fiber and meets or exceeds EPA comprehensive procurement guidelines
- Product meets Green Seal standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post -consumer material
- UL ECOLOGO certified: certified for reduced environmental impact
- Can help earn LEED credits
- USDA certified biobased product
There are no reviews yet.