The industry standard against which all other stripping pads are compared. Maintains consistent high performance throughout the life of the pad. Equipment Type: Rotary or Automatic Machine Speed: Low Speed, 175 – 600 RPM.
- Used with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- Also can be used to clean heavily soiled surface floors such as concrete when used with appropriate cleaning chemicals
- Pad is made of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured non-woven construction
- Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable adhesive
- Use with rotary or automatic floor machines
- Low speed 175 – 600 RPM
- This product is an industrial product manufactured outside of CA, thus is not subject to CA Prop 65, it has not been assessed for consumer sale or use
- Certified by Green Seal for Environmental Innovation based on a design for significantly improved initial and mid-life performance compared to competitive products, extending the useful life of the floor pad and reducing solid waste generation
Warranty Product Brochure Specification Technical Data
Call 1-800-494-3552, Monday-Friday, 8AM to 5PM Central Time for Warranty Information
There are no reviews yet.