The vent VP-50 ETL Certified centrifugal Air Mover was designed to be more powerful yet smaller than any other air mover in its class. The vent VP 50 ft. 1/2 HP motor delivers a powerful airflow while only drawing a minimal 4.5 Amp. The vent’s multi-purpose design allows it to be used at 3-different angles (horizontally, 45 degree and 90 degree ) to allow air flow in the desired direction. The B-Air vent housing is constructed of an extremely durable rotationally molded plastic. The powerful 1/2 HP motor in the VP-50 is completely enclosed to prevent moisture from entering and damaging the motor’s internal componentry. Due to its lightweight and compact size, the vent is easy to carry and occupies less space when stored. with interlocking contact points at air intake grills and exhaust ports, the vent line of air movers can safely and securely stack up to units high. The built-in sturdy handles on the vent air movers can be used to mount the unit on a stowing wall or in a truck for maximum efficient storing.
- 1/2 HP motor while drawing a minimal 4.5 Amp
- 3-different airflow angles horizontally, 45 degree and 90 degree
- Motor is completely enclosed to prevent moisture from entering and damaging motor’s internal componentry
- Easy to carry, lightweight and can securely stack 4-units high
- Certification: C-ETL-US
- Maximum air volume 2820 CFM
- Voltage: 115-Volt
- Wheel speed (RPM) L 1520/H 1700
- Attached cord 25 ft. 18 AWG
2-year parts and labor, and 5-year housing warranty
There are no reviews yet.