The 9 in. Ironworker’s Pliers has a narrow head which is ideal for tight spaces. It includes a coiled spring for easy handle return and a dog-leg handle design for a no-slip grip. The unique knife and anvil cutting edges ensure perfect mating and are laser heat-treated for superior cutting edge life.
- Coiled spring
- Dog leg handle for better leverage when twisting wire
- Cuts ACSR
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only Channellock uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Channellock uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
- Channellock blue grips for comfort
All CHANNELLOCK pliers, wrenches, and drivers are warranted for material and/or workmanship. Tools are not warranted against abuse or wear from faithful service.
There are no reviews yet.