The Carlon 2-Gang Low-Voltage Old-Work Bracket is specially designed for the installation of Low-Voltage devices in an existing wall. The backless box design accommodates the space and bend-radius requirements of coaxial or data/communication cables and eliminates the need for metal plates, lags or screws. Non-metallic polyvinyl chloride resists rust, corrosion, impact and the damaging effects of sunlight.
- Designed for installation of low-voltage devices such as cable television, data communication or telephone jacks
- Shallow bracket means less material and easier to work
- Durable PVC construction will not rust or corrode
- Rectangular flange for easier installation
- Marking hole for wall opening
- UL listed