The BTF built-in thermostats provides a convenient way to control a baseboard heater right at the unit. The BTF thermostat was designed to replace the detachable baseboard end plate. You can install it easily on either end of the baseboard heater and avoid additional wiring.
- Easy to use with large adjusting twist dial
- Eliminates the need for extra wiring
- Conveniently mounts to either end of Cadet baseboard heater
- Use with 120, 208, or 240-Volt cadet standard baseboard heaters
- White color to match your baseboard heater
- When fully turned counterclockwise, thermostat is in off position
- Temperature range: 45 degree F - 80 degree F (7 degree C to 27 degree C)
- Double pole (4-wire) positive off
- For use with cadet electric baseboards only
- 22 Amp
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.