The Cadet Electric Baseboard Heater utilizes convection heat to provide efficient warmth. The quiet operation and low-cost installation make it a perfect choice for a bedroom or any area of your home that requires additional warmth. Designed for ease of installation with pre-punched mounting holes, this hardwired heater can be wired at either end. Rugged U.S.A. steel construction with powder coated white paint for a durable, premium finish. A thermostat is required and sold separately.
- No cords – requires hard-wired installation for a permanent, safe, reliable heating solution
- Thermostat sold separately – choose a line voltage wall thermostat or BTF unit-mount thermostat for temperature control
- Operates 2000-Watt at 240-Volt and 1500-Watt at 208-Volt
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 300 sq. ft.
- Timeless and proven fin construction maximizes surface area to funnel heated air and aid convection of air flow
- Contemporary baseboard design is built to industry standard lengths to easily replace your current baseboard or match any new construction footprint
- High-temperature safety device switches heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Powder coating provides a smooth finish resistant to corrosion, scratches, fading, and wear
- Steel-sheathed element offers excellent heat transfer and high quality durability
- Pre-punched case at 1 in. intervals and accessible front caps provide easy installation of heater
- Universal wiring allows you to install at either end of baseboard
- Quiet operation makes it perfect for any area in the home, especially bedrooms
- ETL listed for safety
- Lifetime warranty
- Almond color
- Match your heater to the voltage at connection: confirm if you have a 120-Volt or 240-Volt power supply before purchase; you can check your breaker, use a voltmeter, or look at the voltage on your old heaters label if replacing
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.