The Cadet Electric Baseboard Heater utilizes convection heat to provide efficient warmth. The quiet operation and low-cost installation make it a perfect choice for a bedroom or any area of your home that requires additional warmth. Designed for ease of installation with pre-punched mounting holes, this hardwired heater can be wired at either end. Rugged U.S.A steel construction with powder coated white paint for a durable, premium finish. A thermostat is required and sold separately.
- No cords – requires hard-wired installation for a permanent, safe, reliable heating solution
- Thermostat sold separately – choose a line voltage wall thermostat or BTF unit-mount thermostat for temperature control
- Operates 1500-Watt at 240-Volt or 1125-Watt at 208-Volt
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 200 sq. ft.
- Timeless and proven fin construction maximizes surface area to funnel heated air and aid convection of air flow
- Contemporary baseboard design is built to industry standard lengths to easily replace your current baseboard or match any new construction footprint
- A high-temperature safety device switches heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Powder coating provides a smooth finish resistant to corrosion, scratches, fading, and wear
- Steel-sheathed element offers excellent heat transfer and high quality durability
- Pre-punched case at 1 in. intervals and accessible front caps provide easy installation of heater
- Universal wiring allows you to install at either end of baseboard
- Quiet operation makes it perfect for any area in the home, especially bedrooms
- Lifetime warranty
- White color
- Match your heater to the voltage at connection: confirm if you have a 120-Volt or 240-Volt power supply before purchase; you can check your breaker, use a voltmeter, or look at the voltage on your old heater’s label if replacing
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.