Cabinet Savers is an under sink cabinet liner/mat/drip tray designed to protect kitchen sink cabinet and bathroom vanity baseboards from water damage, chemical/cleaning product spill stains and mold. Plus, with its unique channel design and integrated drain cone, it also provides water leak warnings to prevent major "gushers" and damage to the household. It extends the life of a cabinet and safeguards the property owner's asset investment with a simple, "no brainer" low-cost solution which provides a great return on investment. Beige, fits 24 in. x 18 in. Cabinets (outside dimensions) Actual Size: is 22 in. W x 16 to 17.625 in. D x 1.75 in. H (the depth can be trimmed for a snug fit).
- Protect sink cabinet bases against water leaks, chemical/cleaner spills and mold, the channel design funnels water to the front of the cabinet savers and utilize drain cone feature for leak detection to prevent water damage to the apartment/property
- Easy to clean, durable, chemical resistant, made of low density polyethylene and 100% recyclable
- Holds up to 1.3 qt. of liquid
- Size ordering new cabinets: this cabinet saver will fit a 24 in. x 18 in. cabinet (based on outside dimensions), existing cabinets: measure the inside width and depth, then pick the correct size for your cabinet (the dimension of this cabinet savers is 22 in. W x 16 to 17.625 in. D x 1.75 in. H (the depth can be trimmed)
- No brainer low cost solution to protect kitchen cabinet and vanity under sink baseboards from stains, bubbling up, rot and mold, saves maintenance people valuable time and money having to fix or replace a cabinet, inexpensive and great ROI