Broan AE80L InVent Series White 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with Light ENERGY STAR offers easy, room side installation, with No Attic Access Required. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZDuct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. LED lighting lasts up to 25,000 hours. This energy efficient fan operates at 80 CFM and a very quiet 0.8 sones.
- 80 CFM, effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.8 sones for ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it’s on
- Bright 3000K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required, this means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- Comparable to NuTone Model AEN80L
- For any questions regarding product features, installation, or specifications, please call our Technical Services Dept. at 800-637-1453, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm EST.
There are no reviews yet.