This Log Lighter is for Propane Gas only. The straight model, Log Lighter sits beneath the fireplace grate and is designed to help ignite wood logs in a safer way by mixing air and gas together. It is lit by placing a long lit match next to the burner pipe holes and turning on the gas manually using a Gas Valve Key. Once the Wood Logs are ignited, the Gas should be turned off and the Gas Fireplace Key removed.
- Log lighter reduces emissions during use by 50% during use.
- Exclusive air/gas mixing chamber mixes air and gas together for a safer ignition of wood logs
- Eliminates the need for kindling and paper for a quick ignition
- Includes complete installation instructions
- Attached shutter can be adjusted to allow air into the mixing chamber to help create a bluer, hotter fire
- BTU'S are 26,000
- Threaded 3/8" pipe allows a leg support to be added if needed.
- No need to cap pipe end as it is already plugged.