VCT - Vinyl Composition Tile - a classic, economical value. Armstrong Flooring creates products that push the limits of color, pattern, performance, and sustainability to meet the multiple demands of modern lifestyles. Durable and through-pattern construction ensures lasting beauty even in high traffic areas. Colors range from vivid hues to quiet neutrals. Standard Excelon Imperial Textures VCT has one of the lowest carbon footprints among all of our resilient flooring products - main component is 85% North American limestone - low VOC emissions and FloorScore certified. VCT is recyclable which reduces both environmental impacts through landfill diversion and the cost of waste disposal. Manufactured to the Armstrong Flooring Diamond Standard of Quality, VCT is a budget-friendly value with a history of great performance.
- Camel Beige with through-color construction
- 1/8 in. thickness x 12 in. width x 12 in. length
- Can be installed on all grade levels
- Can be installed over both concrete and wood
- Commercial and residential applications
- Armstrong commercial vinyl composition tile is coated with the Fast Start Factory finish, fortunately the Fast Start Factory finish makes initial maintenance quick and easy and does not require removal after installation, it is compatible with commercial floor polishes such as Armstrong S-480 floor polish and reduces the need to strip the tile, vinyl composition tile requires polishing for protection, ease of maintenance and an attractive overall appearance
- 1 case covers up to 45 sq. ft.
- Refer to the vinyl composition tile installation system for complete installation recommendations
- Certified for low VOC emissions
- Online orders for this item may ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes