When you choose this stainless steel braided supply line, you’re choosing a product that starts with an extruded core of PVC tubing. The core is then over-braided with polyester yarn and another layer of PVC material. The final layer consists of stainless steel braid to form a strong, yet flexible supply line. Brass nuts on both ends of this appliance connector ensure a solid connection on the inlet and outlet ends.
- Stainless steel braiding over braided PVC for strength
- Exceptional flexibility for fast, easy installation
- Hose washers included
- Lead free NSF372 approved
- Maximum working pressure 125 PSI
- Solid brass 3/4 in. pipe thread on both eNDS
- IAPMO certificated ASME A112.18.6-2009/CSA B125.6 NSF/ANSI 61
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.