The ApolloPex 6-Port Open Manifold are ideal for the safe distribution of hot or cold water. They are suitable for new construction or remodel applications and are unaffected by aggressive water issues. ApolloPex manifolds can be secured into place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves (all sold separately). The ApolloPex system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- Constructed of plastic for durability and corrosion resistance
- 6-ports for system flexibility
- Compatible with PEX pipe (sold separately)
- 3/4 in. inlet
- 1/2 in. outlets
- Fewer joints means fewer fitting and connections required and reduces potential leak points
- ASTM F877/F1807 specification
- NSF 61 certified
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
5 Years: Must be installed per published installation instructions.