The commercial one-piece Madera FloWise toilet combines a powerful flush with an efficient use of water to provide an economical and upkeep-friendly solution for heavily-used restrooms. The wide-berth 2-1/8 in. fully glazed trapway enables resistance-free passage of liquids and solids to the waste output, at the same time inhibiting the growth of fungi and algae. This floor-mounted elongated toilet bowl is constructed with durable vitreous China and makes an ideal commode for any commercial bathroom.
- Requires an American Standard manual flush valve or Selectronic motion-sensing flush valve (sold separately)
- Flush volume is 1.1 GPF to 1.6 GPF
- Qualifies as a high-efficiency toilet for any flush 1.28 GPF or lower, reflecting a 20% decrease in water usage compared with standard 1.6 GPF
- Includes 1-1/2 in. inlet spud
- Outfitted with a 2-1/8 in. fully glazed trapway
- Includes floor bolts and bolt caps
- Installation rough-in can be 10 in. or 12 in.
- Elongated toilet seat not included
- Weighs 59 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty