Eliminate your pavement problems simply, inexpensively and permanently with Road Rescue Asphalt Patch. Simply sweep out the area to be filled, pour in material and compact with a car tire or tamp. The Road Rescue Asphalt Patch is perfect for repairs, covers 7.0 sq. ft. at a depth of 1 in., which is 35% more square footage per pound than most other products on the market. Road Rescue works in any weather: hot or cold, wet or dry, and requires no special tools for application. Perfect for repairing potholes in asphalt or concrete roads, driveways, parking lots, manholes, water valves, drains and edge repairs. Road Rescue is contractor grade and hardens immediately upon compaction without tracking.
- Environmentally friendly natural asphaltic rock with zero VOC’s superior coverage: 7 sq. ft.
- No need to square edges of hole, simply sweep area clean, pour in material, tamp or drive over to compact
- Designed specifically for patching and repairing potholes
- Can be used in roads, driveways, and parking lots
- Works if it is hot or cold, wet or dry
- Immediately ready for traffic
- Made from natural limestone rock
- Has a low specific gravity
- Covers 35% more area than most other products
- Asphalt Patch and Blacktop Patch
- Great for fixing potholes and pothole repair
- Perfect for Level Up
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Respirable crystalline silica is classified as a substance known to the state of California to be a carcinogen. Untreated and mildly treated oils, components of flux oil are listed on the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement ACT of 1986 (California Proposition 65) as chemicals known to the state to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
SDS Assembly Instructions Owner’s Manual Warranty Use Care Instructions
There are no reviews yet.