Use GREAT STUFF PRO 20 oz. Window and Door Insulating Foam Sealant to create an airtight, moisture-resistant and flexible bond. It dries in minutes after application and can be trimmed in as little as 1 hour. It works hard without being hard on surfaces.
- Low pressure-build formulation is designed not to distort or bow window and door frames when applied correctly
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places
- Comes in a can thats reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste
- Expands just enough to seal gaps without bowing or bending the frame, when applied appropriately
- Bonds to vinyl, wood and metal frames
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal that can lower energy bills
- Foams 16-18 windows
SDS Assembly Instructions Specification
There are no reviews yet.