Generac's GP8000E with CO-sense technology provides lots of power while protecting you and your home from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. If you inadvertently use the GP8000E indoors or in an enclosed space, CO-sense will automatically shut off your unit when increased CO is detected. Generac's GP8000E offers many benefits that make this model a favorite for emergency power or recreational use. Power Rush Advanced Technology delivers over 30% more starting capacity (increase electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors) and electric start makes the GP8000E easy to use (battery included). You'll always be prepared with the plug-in battery jack that keeps the battery charged and ready for unexpected outages. The long-lasting OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank with fuel gauge provide increased durability and up to an 11-hour runtime at 50% load. Rough or rugged environments will not be an issue thanks to the covered outlets for added protection, heavy-duty wheels that will never go flat and a fold-down handle that will enable you to easily transport your generator to any location. The low-oil feature will automatically shut down the generator, preventing damage to the unit, while the hardened 1.25 in. steel-tube cradle increases strength and resilience. and with the regular maintenance alerts provided by your hour meter, you'll never be caught off guard.
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go
- Featuring COsense technology: stops, alerts, saves, powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide
- Featuring power rush advanced technology delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less
- Electric start model for easy operation (battery included)
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11-hours run-time at 50% load
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened 1 steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Operating, servicing, and maintaining this equipment can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your equipment in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your equipment. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.