Generac's GP6500 portable generator with CO-sense technology provides lots of power while protecting you and your home from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. If you inadvertently use the GP6500 indoors or in an enclosed space, CO-sense will automatically shut off your unit when increased CO is detected. This unit also offers Power Rush advanced technology, which delivers more than a 40% increased starting capacity. Generac's OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank ensures long engine life and run times, while the steel tube cradle provides added strength. The low-oil feature protects the generator from damage. The GP6500 can be easily transported across rough or difficult terrain with the heavy-duty wheels and easy fold-down handle. Even maintenance is a breeze, with the hour meter keeping track of necessary upkeep at regular intervals.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Featuring COsense technology: stops, alerts, saves, powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide
- Featuring Power Rush Advanced technology delivers over 40% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less. disclaimer: increases electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 10.5-hour run-time at 50% load
- Hardened 1-1/4 in. steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Operating, servicing, and maintaining this equipment can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your equipment in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your equipment. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.