ScotchBlue Original Painter’s Tape is the tape that DIY painter’s and pros have loved for more than 30 years. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi-surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 14 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help protect your surfaces while bringing your creative vision to life with the help of ScotchBlue Original Painter’s Tape.
- Use-on surfaces: designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile, and glass
- Days clean removal: 14-day interior and exterior Clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Adhesive level: medium
- Performance: UV and sunlight resistant
- Size: 1.41 in. x 60 yd.
- Pack out: 4 rolls/pack
- Sustainability: Made from 45% renewable resources; Solvent-free Adhesive; Tape made in a zero-landfill site certified for energy management (ISO 50001 certified), Core made with 70% post-consumer waste
- Application tips: for great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly; next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go; and lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting
- Removal tips: wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape; lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle
- Great for DIY or professional paint projects
Product Brochure Specification Use Care Instructions
There are no reviews yet.