The 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Sanitary Quick Change Water Filter System AP904 is designed as an activated carbon filter system with a nominal heavy duty particulate reduction rating of 5 microns and 100,000 Gal. capacity. It reduces sediment, and chlorine taste and odor. Scale inhibition media is also combined to help prevent scale build-up and corrosion in hot water-using appliances and pipes.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy change-outs of the 3M Aqua-Pure AP917HD-S replacement water filter cartridge without having to contact the filter media or the need for a filter wrench
- Replacement cartridge has an activated carbon filter with nominal heavy duty particulate reduction rating of 5 microns and a 100,000 Gal. capacity, replace every 12 months, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a noticeable reduction in flow occurs
- 1 in. inlet and outlet connections for easy installation and high flow rates up to 20 (GPM) to meet the water pressure demands of most homes
- 304 stainless steel head can be installed on existing copper pipes in the home, it consists of a corrosion resistant material that provides long service life and won't affect the taste of drinking water
- NSF standard 42 certified - rigorously tested by one of the world's most respected independent certification organizations that helps protect the world's food, water, consumer product and environment
- Ideal for larger homes and light commercial applications and is effective with both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems
Call 1-800-222-7880 for Warranty Information