Prepares wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo and concrete floors for finish applications. These environmentally preferable* pads require only neutral cleaner or water to effectively deep scrub and remove most floor finishes, leaving a clean surface ready for refinishing. The cleaning process is easy and because there is no slippery residue from strippers, no stripper contact with skin and clothing and no stripper clean up, the product helps enhance safety and productivity. Environmentally Preferable Products are defined in the Instructions for Implementing Executive Order 13423, titled Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy and Transportation Management as products or services that have a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with competing products or services that serve the same purpose. This comparison may consider raw materials acquisition, product, manufacturing, packaging, distribution, reuse, operation, maintenance or disposal of the product or service.
- Heavy-duty scrubbing for 2 to 4 coat removal prior to recoating
- Use with rotary or automatic floor machines
- Low speed 175 RPM to 600 RPM
- Size: 14 in. x 20 in.
- This product is an industrial product manufactured outside of CA, thus is not subject to CA Prop 65, it has not been assessed for consumer sale or use
- Certified by Green Seal for Environmental Innovation based on a design for significantly improved durability compared to competitive products, extending the useful life of the floor pad and reducing solid waste generation.
Warranty Product Brochure Technical Data
Call 1-800-494-3552, Monday-Friday, 8AM to 5PM Central Time for Warranty Information