Experience strength and durability with a wrench unlike any other, the 24 in. RIDGID Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench (catalog number 31030, Model 24). Built to perform in the harshest jobsite conditions, this 24 in. straight pipe wrench accommodates all forms of pipe work with strength and accuracy with a pipe capacity of 3 in. The full-floating forged alloy steel hook jaws provide maximum gripping power and quick ratcheting action during pipe adjustment jobs. Designed for ease of operation, the wrench features convenient self-cleaning threads as well as easily and quickly replaceable hook jaws, heel jaws, and spring assemblies. Constructed with ductile-iron housing and an easy to hold I-beam handle, it provides long-lasting strength and durability that can withstand heavy-duty and long-term use. This standout red-colored wrench is easy to locate in your toolbox and complies with GGG-W65IE, Type II, and Class A federal specifications.
- Durable 24 in. straight pipe wrench has an ideal pipe capacity of 3 in. for heavy-duty plumbing tasks
- Full-floating forged alloy steel hook jaws provide maximum gripping power and quick ratcheting action during pipe adjustment jobs
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications, making it great for both professional plumbers and working homeowners
- Designed for ease of operation with threads that self-clean and quickly replaceable hook jaws, heel jaws, and spring assemblies
- Constructed with ductile-iron housing and an easy to hold I-beam handle for long-lasting strength and durability
- Wrench's standout red color makes it easy to locate in toolboxes
- Lifetime warranty