Experience strength and durability with a wrench unlike any other, the 10 in. RIDGID Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench (catalog number 31010, model 10). Built to perform in the harshest jobsite conditions, this USA made 10 in. wrench accommodates all forms of pipe work with a pipe capacity up to 1-1/2 in. The full-floating forged alloy steel hook jaw provides maximum gripping power and quick ratcheting action to confidently grip and turn pipe. The wrench features convenient self-cleaning threads as well as easily and quickly replaceable hook and heel jaws, and spring assemblies. Constructed with ductile-iron housing and an easy to hold I-beam handle, it provides long-lasting strength and durability that can withstand heavy-duty and long-term use. This standout red-colored wrench is easy to locate in your toolbox and complies with GGG-W65IE, Type II, and Class A federal specifications.
- Durable 10 in. straight pipe wrench has an ideal pipe capacity of 1-1/2 in. for heavy-duty plumbing tasks
- Full-floating forged alloy steel hook jaws provide maximum gripping power and quick ratcheting action during pipe adjustment jobs
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications, making it great for both professional plumbers and working homeowners
- Designed for ease of operation with threads that self-clean and quickly replaceable hook jaws, heel jaws and spring assemblies
- Constructed with ductile-iron housing and an easy to hold I-beam handle for long-lasting strength and durability
- Wrench's standout red color makes it easy to locate in toolboxes
- Lifetime warranty: rigid tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material, see manufacture warranty for details